Activities which include the provision of our specialist arts health practice in care homes, hospitals and dementia day centres are now available for clients to book.
We have introduced several essential procedures to ensure that our consultants are equipped and safe to carry out our practice.
- Session sizes will remain small, with no more than 10 participants per session.
- Art materials, such as pens, pencils will be allocated to each participant and cleaned using antibacterial sanitiser.
- Art/ resources will be pre-printed and created for each individual; this practice will ensure no cross-contamination is implemented.
- All equipment, tables, chairs will be wiped down and cleaned after use with disinfectant/ antibacterial sanitiser spray.
- Facilitators will ensure that they scrub their hands for at least 20 seconds before and after activity sessions.
- Facilitators will provide and wear (PPE), aprons and facemasks; if clients prefer that our facilitators use their (PPE), our facilitators will be happy to compel.
- Facilitators will follow the care establishments procedures regarding temperature testing and lateral flow testing.
It’s absolutely, essential that our volunteers and consultants follow these procedures, My Colourful Memories CIC has undoubtedly made an incredible impact towards inproving people’s lives over the last six years.
Our interventions are needed more than ever within the care sector and with your support we plan to continue for many years to come.